Making The Shift! Curriculum Redesign and Mathematics
(Provincial Online Math Symposium, K - 12)
ARPDC hosted a “flipped” PD session on Curriculum Redesign and Mathematics.
- The topics span Divisions 1 – 4 as well as a session on working with parents and supporting the mathematics philosophy.
- Specific topics include:
- Creativity in Math for gr. K - 6
- Numeracy and Literacy in Your Junior High Math Class for gr. 7-9
- Cross Curricular Competencies for gr. 10-12
- Good Questions: Creating a Culture of Critical Thinking for K-12
- Getting Your Math Message Out to Parents for K-12
Video and support materials from the May 4, 2012 MCATA Spring Symposium on Reasoning and Sense Making in Mathematics.
You are responsible to ensure all copyright regulations and crediting requirements are followed.