Math 20-2 Staffroom -- A Safe Place to Share and Reflect

Math 20-2 Sessions

Picture of Candace Ketsa
Math 20-2 Sessions
by Candace Ketsa - Monday, 16 April 2012, 10:01 AM

I was wondering how many of you would be interested in the following two webinar sessions:

Wednesday, April 25th -- 4:00pm Projects in Math 20-2 (A Brainstorming sessions on possible topics and how to incorporate the project into your classroom)

Wednesday, May 2nd -- 4:00pm Review of the ERLC Final Examination

If you are interested in one or both sessions, please send me an email confirming your attendance (cketsa@gsacrd.ab.ca)

Picture of Candace Ketsa
Re: Math 20-2 Sessions
by Candace Ketsa - Monday, 23 April 2012, 11:48 AM

For those interested in attending the session on

Wednesday, April 25th -- 4:00pm Projects in Math 20-2 (A Brainstorming sessions on possible topics and how to incorporate the project into your classroom)

Please copy and paste the following url into a web brower.

http://learning.arpdc.ab.ca/mod/url/view.php?id=523

If you have never used Elluminate and require additional help, please email me and I will help you through the initial set up. 

I am looking forward to collaborating with all of you on Wednesday. See you then.

Picture of Melissa Baron
by Melissa Baron - Wednesday, 25 April 2012, 10:17 PM

Hi Candace,

I haven't been on Moodle as much this second semester, so sorry that I missed you today. What was the general sense from the review?

Melissa

Picture of Candace Ketsa
by Candace Ketsa - Monday, 30 April 2012, 11:46 AM

Since no one showed up at the session (trust me I totally understand and appreciate everyone being busy), I am wondering if we can share some project ideas here on this blog and come up with 10 great ideas that can lead our students into a more interesting and well put together project.

Any ideas? Here I will start everyone off with a great website I found.

http://mathforum.org/isaac/mathhist.html

Once I get the ideas, I will compile them in one document and post them on the site.