Math 30-2 Staffroom -- A Safe Place to Share and Reflect

Team Teaching Information

Picture of Candace Ketsa
Team Teaching Information
by Candace Ketsa - Tuesday, 26 June 2012, 8:58 AM

Our school has team taught a few courses and so I got this information.  I thought that I would share here. 

Re: Release of 30-level math courses for 2012-2013 school year.

Dear Team Teaching Partner:

As you are likely aware, Alberta Education's course codes for Math 30 Pure and Math 30 Applied will be deactivated August 31, 2012, and Math 30-1, 30-2, and 30-3, will be activated September 1, 2012.

ADLC will have 30-level Math courses available for the 2012-2013 school year, but the earliest they can be released for Team Teaching or Contracted Services enrollments is Sept. 1, 2012, when the new codes become activated. At this time, ADLC staff are working to complete aspects of course development for the three new Math programs and hope to have all available in complete "All-in-one" (online-print combination) formats for student and partner school use.

Team Teaching Partners who plan to use ADLC's Math courses for the fall semester of 2012 may request access to the initial Modules of the Math 30-1, 30-2, and 30-3, courses, and access to the first two (print) Modules can be provide from July 30 onward. Contact [ mailto:teamteaching@adlc.ca ]teamteaching@adlc.ca to request access (online course request cannot be made for these courses until Sept. 1, 2012). Access will be provided to an online folder containing the first two modules of the Math course(s) requested. The username and password currently used to access your school's print course resources will provide access to the Math materials. A 2012-2013 Team Teaching Agreement must in place in order to have access granted for these and other courses.

Team Teaching Partners can use these initial modules to begin delivering instruction to their students in the fall semester. However, please remember that in order to obtain the complete courses and enroll students into them, the new Math courses must be requested (online course request form) September 1, 2012, and afterward, as per Alberta Education's activation of the new course codes.

Please contact me with questions or concerns.

Slade Sekulich
Team Teaching Coordinator
ADLC Barrhead
Toll Free 1-(866)-774-5333, Ext. 6111
Cell# 780-717-9057
[ mailto:ssekulich@adlc.ca ]ssekulich@adlc.ca

Review ADLC's Online Course Showcase at [ https://d2l.adlc.ca/d2l/lms/content/home.d2l?ou=35891 ]https://d2l.adlc.ca/d2l/lms/content/home.d2l?ou=35891