Math 20-2 Staffroom -- A Safe Place to Share and Reflect

Welcome Back 2012/2013

Picture of Chris Demeule
Welcome Back 2012/2013
by Chris Demeule - Thursday, 30 August 2012, 12:43 PM

Good afternoon all you fantactic math teachers!  The year is soon kicking off and I am super excited to continue colaborating with you all.

Picture of Candace Ketsa
Re: Welcome Back 2012/2013
by Candace Ketsa - Thursday, 30 August 2012, 4:39 PM

Yes welcome back!!!!!!  This year I will be focusing on the Math 30-2 moodle site and supporting teachers throughout the year in the Math 20-2 course again. 

I have been working this last week in creating a TI - Nspire section for each Unit for cool investigative lesssons.

Can all of you take the time and do two things for me:

1.  Share one idea, worksheet, website, exam, manipulate, video, etc.  that you found helpful in teaching Math 20-2 last year.    You can all do this by simply emailing me the information and then I will post it in the appropriate place on the Moodle site.

2.  Tell me what you would like to see on the site throughout the span of this upcoming year.

I am looking forward to hearing from you all and have a great first semester to your school year.

Picture of Candace Ketsa
by Candace Ketsa - Friday, 31 August 2012, 5:54 AM

Thank you Terrance for sharing.  I just posted the first sharing for this year.

6.4 Vertex Form of a Quadratic Function Notes_tprescesky.docx

It is the Unit 6 Shared Resources folder.

Picture of Salima Gulamhussein
by Salima Gulamhussein - Monday, 3 September 2012, 10:42 AM

Wanted to thank you for all the help and support for the math 20-2 last semester...... It was my firt time teaching the course and your website was really helpful.

I was wondering if you could please enrol me in your math 30-2 course (including summative assessments as well)..... Thanks for all your help.

Salima