Math 20-2 Staffroom -- A Safe Place to Share and Reflect

Final Examination Review

Picture of Candace Ketsa
Final Examination Review
by Candace Ketsa - Monday, 6 January 2014, 6:24 AM

Welcome back from I hope a well deserved Christmas holidays.

I would just like to inform any new teachers to the site and remind the veterans that provided on the learning portal are Review Packages (on the main page -- scroll down to the bottom) and Final Exams (in the summative assessment area).  PLEASE keep this exams secured.  Alot of hard work went into the development.

Please feel free to share any other ideas or resources with me and I will post them here in the appropriate area for all to use. Remember this site is only as good as what is being shared.

Welcome back and hope your first week back is a great one.

Candace

Picture of Kristi Allen
Re: Final Examination Review
by Kristi Allen - Wednesday, 15 January 2014, 2:35 PM

Do you have a key to the final that is posted?

Picture of Candace Ketsa
by Candace Ketsa - Wednesday, 15 January 2014, 5:49 PM

There are many Final Examination Reviews.  Can you please be more specific as to which one you are referring to.

Picture of Chris Demeule
by Chris Demeule - Wednesday, 15 January 2014, 6:41 PM

I never made a key for my course review...  there are a few questions that are a little 'too' hard and at least one that is actually broken. 

Hopefully I will be able to get a jey and some revisions make with a cohort that I am leading later this year.

Cheers.

Picture of Myra Nydor
by Myra Nydor - Friday, 23 May 2014, 12:26 PM

That is a fantastic final exam review. I love how you have it split by curriculum outcome! Thanks so much for sharing!

Picture of Chris Demeule
by Chris Demeule - Friday, 23 May 2014, 1:02 PM

you are very welcome.  if you look at the most current final exam posted here, I have outcomes per each question too so I can relate specific ideas about the program back to the students.

I plan on having unit finals for each topic in a similar format....  I only teach the class once a year so I will need to keep you posted.